"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Ain't done..


Oh I love it na when God says, " Wait, I'm not yet done."

When things get too tough and I'd run to God, time and again He'd speak to my heart, "Wait, I'm not yet done."

God doesn't remove the circumstances to show you the true conditions of your heart...because He wants to fix you. So when He says He's not yet done (no matter how hard things can get), you'd be sure to believe that He has something good (always) in store for you. May niluluto Sya, ika nga. You can't help but look forward to it. The faith in your heart makes you forget the suffering. Because you're confident na basta in Christ, victory is already waiting in the end of whatever situation you're in. 

Truly we're never put to shame when our hope is in His Name. 

The same way when all seems to be going my way, I run to God and thank Him for all the blessings.  And, really, I'd get blessed, one after the other!!!  It's like it's not stopping.  It's like He's telling me, "Wait, I'm not yet done..."  ♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...