"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Sick week ends with a happy birthday

"Je is inside a washroom right now, counting ceiling cracks. I'm stalling mama. She and i arrived at her surprise bday dinner where the guests are late. Quickly dragged her to the neighboring restau. Before she can even ask why i didn't use na lng the washroom there i slammed the cubicle's door, pretending to have a 'bowel rebellion' moment. And now I'm here inside with nothing to do."

Hehe. That was my facebook status on the evening of my mom's birthday. 

Mama was ill for a couple of weeks. We even suspected dengue because of her blood count. But the Lord is good. No dengue, no serious illness. She was healed just in time for her birthday with her family at the end of the week. The Lord also provided for the budget through my sister.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...