"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Gnarly korean Christmas party

Lotsa games, food, laughter, pictorial!

Since Korean fashion has been a hit lately, we themed our party Korean too. I didn't get to shop for some Korean getup though.  We didn't even get close enough to a Korean fashion standard, sob. Nevertheless, it's so fun! 





setting up

Pinoy Henyo

happy gnarly katips!





They won Rhonz' game

They won my game

North park goodies. We can't find any Korean delivery near my place.

Edward and Jacob. Lol.




when music stops, pop the balloon!





fierce competition. Who will pop the only balloon left?

and ize won








*photos by Tee and Zet and Neil and Rhonz and I guess everybody


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...