"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Kids Church takes a break at Fontana


Our villa

came from graveyard shift, too knocked-out to join the evening's fellowship, sayang!


I came with my small group who teach too at KC


fellowship and games after dinner


View from our veranda



oh how inviting the bed was!


inside our villa


slept in late


at Fontana's park





they played Funglish at the other villa


lunch by the pool


woke up at midnight and me and my small group stayed up till 4am
FOOD-TRIPPING and Chatting


took a trip to the park inside Fontana


I don't really know what this game was about bec I was upstairs dozing off


fellowship in the evening



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...