"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





What is the best thing that I have?






Gems I got from this podcast:

1. When God's wrath fell on Jesus at the cross how did it condemn the sin of the world including mine?

IN Jesus....in God's eyes I was there IN Jesus.

2. I've got a Father in heaven whose approval of me is 10,000 times better.

3. So now I am free to die
                        free to serve
                        free to humble myself towards people

Hey, I have the best thing!

 Romans 8:1

4. I am free to lose my face, my prosperity, my job, my health, my pride, my position as long as I remember and live the covenant I have with God:

Romans 8:1


5. Through Jesus, the infinitely holy, flaming, powerful God is not my Judge...but my Father.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...