"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Three things I'm thankful for today


I was irritated today with my siblings, even with the one abroad. Just a normal sib stuff. So i just went inside the room and slept because I didn't like the irritation I felt was bubbling forth within me that would make me say nasty stuff.  Probably because I came from a night shift and I was just tad edgy. 




The sleep and a small dose of max lucado's book did me good. 




So what's to thank for today? Below is what I am thankful for!


1. Sang and danced with Nate a rock version (complete with head-banging) of Sound of Music's Do-Re-Mi.


2. Locking the door just a few minutes ago and pausing to realize what a blessing it is that everyone I love the most in this country is safely tucked (and sleeping heavily) inside.




There's no shaking off the ugly feeling I get whenever I realize how petty and how stinky my attitude could get. 


Except of course when I am reminded that REGARDLESS OF THAT oh how good, how gracious, how patient, how generous, how loving our God is and will eternally be to us! 


And that's the third thing I'm thankful for today...and will always be worshipingly thankful for. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...