"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Prayer spot

Living in the metro is so noisy. There are hundreds of distractions a day. It's so hard to tune out all these noises to hear His voice.  I always imagine a life that is simple. There's no pressure and stress to become the person that the culture forces you to be. 

A life where there's no oil film, lip gloss, facebook, Blackberry and charger, podcasts and wifi, savings, travel package, new restaurants, Electricity bill, etc.  I didn't say I don't want them.  I only mean that without all these other things that stimulate our other desires, it would be so easier to wholeheartedly desire God. 

There's a dimension of time and space wherein I believe prayer and worship are not complicated and not dependent on circumstances.

But here in the metro, it's so noisy. 

That's why when I close my eyes and meet with my Maker, I disappear to this place.

source



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...