"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Not Manolo Blahnik shoes or a Birkin Bag..

...but this is my treasure.  My dreams. The second thing I live for. 




Early this Sunday morning, I asked ate to be online on Skype. We spoke in soft voices because everyone was still asleep, or so she thought.

Then I shifted the webcam to my left, and everybody sang, "Happy Birthday!"

Instead of birthday wishes that vanish in the air, we all bowed down and offered our birthday dreams for my ate to the Lord who we enthrone in our family.

Beautiful Sunday. Beautiful Birthday. Owing to the great truth that everything we enjoy is blood-bought.



Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
- Psalm 34:3



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ATE!!!



jen making ate laugh

taking their positions while I distract ate in Skype



Offering our birthday wishes for ate to the Lord






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...