"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Donsol, 2011

My first airplane ride.
Charm cheerfully gave up her window seat for me.



island-hopping



sea cliffs waterfalls

the waterfall tasted so sweet literally

these girls challenged me to learn and defeat my fear: swimming

one corner of sorsogon bay

the place reeked of bat pee


climbing and jumping

fellow-ship

casa bianca where we stayed

Denesse, Nalyn, Me, Chik and Doc Gen

snorkeling--love it!!!
(doc gen)

into the blue-ish---that ain't me haha
(nalyn)

Butanding

peaceful creature--whale shark
we swam with 11 of them!!!

Getting ready for the next whale shark


certified that we swam with whale sharks


fun!


lunch on the boat

too many jellyfish in this spot

dinner and CALAMANSINITIS

going home

i went home with more than just a bag filled with wet clothes


oh so happy



capped it off with lunch at MOA courtesy of chik




Mt. Mayon








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...