"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Bold Request


"How does your heart burn? Show me your strength. The angels fear and adore you - why?"

Said a friend of mine in her Tumblr.

The first thing that came into my mind is how spoiled I am. I have the human privileges: I have salvation, I have grace. And I'm so spoiled. I am not complaining about that, I would cringe at the thought of having otherwise.  It's just that I feel I'm so spoiled there's something about God that I'm missing out on.

What my friend blogged about the dangerous side of God got me into thinking exactly what she said:

How does your heart burn, God? The angels fear and adore you - why?

The four living creatures NEVER stop saying "holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty" day in, day out and the twenty-four elders follow suit.

Why?

Yes, the bible speaks about your glory and majesty and splendor and might.  That enough trembles me already.

But there's this side of You that I am not seeing because I'm still that puny, baby christian.


Lord, I want to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...