"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Getaway with God



Last weekend, I was on a getaway with God.

It was an amazing encounter! Felt like a dozen times overwhelming than those group retreats that churches facilitate. 

I was shaking in wonder and worship.

What God revealed to me that day deserves its own separate post.

In the meantime, I will never forget this weekend of being alone with God.  I am regularly alone with God in my quiet time, but the remoteness of the place makes it all the more special and more impactful.  Back in the metro there are hundreds of things that distract me. But when I filed my vacation leave, hopped on a bus to take a 6 hour trip to a place bringing nothing with me but my bible and my blackberry with the network signal turned off containing my downloaded podcasts, God feels so near and so clear. 





"I must decrease so He can increase."
- John 3:30






Just me, Yourself and the sky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...