"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Pundaquit with Tere and Rhonz



I couldn't wait for summer any longer. So after the getaway that I had with God, I went backpacking with two of my best friends to Zambales.







shopping at wet market at 2am




island-hopping


snorkeling for 3 hours



checking out what's the fuss about this Anawangin place



anawangin





sunset at pundaquit


at Capones island


beating the heat at Meat Plus












one of them farted in the heat of the day


disappointed because the waves are strong in Capones
and it's hard to snorkel



lunch back at the resort





the resort we stayed in








scorching hot 






you can't leave anawangin without a shot here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...