"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Crazy Love!!!


Woohoo! I finally got the book! The bookstores here in the Philippines couldn't have this for a very long time.

I heard about this book from one of the blogs i enjoy reading. 

YAHUU!

And oh, if you're wondering why I don't seem too happy in this pic it's because I reserved two for me and my mentor, Vanessa. But she got a hold of both books first and paid for them.

She paid for my gift for her, argggh! So our other friend Charm took a picture of me to show Van that I'm not too happy that my cute intentions flopped (hehe this is what you do when you have so much time and nothing to do)

I have to think of another one to give her just to let her know how much she's appreciated. 


Anyhoo, I can't wait to read this!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...