"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Potipot with Brigs

I love BRIGS.  They're my bff's over at the north side. Anyone will love them too. They're a pretty, intelligent, deep, fun and humble bunch. They are the best listeners and best conversationalists you can ever find.  


But their most notable trait is they're ULTRA NICE!


So we planned our beach this year somewhere in Zambales.  We hopped on a bus at midnight and arrived in the town of Candelaria at 5am-- just in time for the sunrise. Heck, I'll let the pictures tell the story.




The waters of Potipot






This is where the bus dropped us off




The shoreline of Dawal Resort





Waiting for our boatman





Enna and Ega (my future coffeeshop, hehe, cute names)
 



Breakfast before we leave for manila




The beachfront in Uacon isn't so nice




Everybody busy taking videos and pictures.


 The water here is unbelievably calm compared to the waters in Pundaquit when I went there two months ago--which is from the same Zambales beach stretch.








Someone was sneaking up on some snacks while the rest were cooking



Ihaw-ihaw, yumyum!


Our spot in Potipot
Love the shady trees
Being so close to the beach
Cool breeze
and smell of saltwater


I so enjoyed our lunch here
The food's so great! So fresh!
And Enna hooked her galaxy tablet up on one of the branches
and played lotsa beachy playlist. Soooo nice!!!




Our food! 
Ultimate beach food!

Scorching hot!



Ega's souvenir for me. A jigger from Paris.



Raquel



So relaxing!



Munching Stick-O's in the heat of the day.  We weren't beach-bumming,  I tell you. 
I just didn't have underwater cam to take pictures of our water activities.


I needed this for my other bff, Tere.



And Mocha's making one too for her sweetie.



Oooh to just lie on the soft sand with the waves softly lapping at your feet!



Clear waters! Soooo fun!



Someone had to take a break from too much snorkeling!



The Colle sisters











So much fun!!!

So thankful to God for giving me great friendships here and there
and for this happy day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...