"I'm God's girl. One pretty enough, smart enough, and just enough to bring Him delight."





Tere's 2012 birthday

Since I am from a graveyard shift, my bff's and I went to the only 24-hour cinema in the metro: Resorts World Manila. We watched Avengers in 3d (recommended!) to celebrate our dear Tere's bday. 


Apparently most shops are still closed.



Yes. Our other two bff's left the country.


Afterwards, I posted a picture to Tere's wall with these words:

Please forgive me for two things:
1. This was originally planned to be a cupcake topper which means there was supposed to be a cupcake (and blowing of candles) involved.
2. I'm all freshed out with artistic sensibilities this evening. Forgive the pathetic artwork. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...